Reporting Footpath Issues

With the winter weather we have noticed that some of the footpaths in the Parish have started to become rather difficult to pass. The people to report this to are CAMBRIDGESHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL, using their “Report a Problem” Service.

What to do:

It’s simple, easy, free and is the quickest way to report an issue to the right people.


2 thoughts on “Reporting Footpath Issues

  1. Street lighting in high street needs sorting too as so dark and vandalism been on the increase so please sort this if possible

    1. Hi Adam,
      Many thanks for the comment and for the subsequent email exchange – it’s much appreciated.
      As promised, the issue of street lighting in high street will be discussed at the next PC meeting on Tues 18 April in the Village Hall, starting 7:30pm.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *