Local Transport Plan
This is the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority Local Transport Plan consultation page. The draft Local Transport Plan, alongside details of how to get involved in shaping the future of transport in our area was launched on Monday 17th June.
Our consultation is an exciting and powerful conversation about the future of transport in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
For a simple guide to the Local Transport Plan, including a summary of the key transport projects in your area, click here.
Throughout the consultation period, which runs from Monday 17 June to Friday 27 September 2019, we will be providing the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback via a number of channels:
Online: Our online questionnaire can be completed here.
Email: send an email to LTP@cambridgeshirepeterborough-ca.gov.uk
In person: talk to a member of the team about the Local Transport Plan at one of our staffed events (details below)
The documents that form the draft Local Transport Plan can be found using the following links:
- Draft Local Transport Plan
- Draft Evidence Base Annex
- Draft Policies Annex
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Appendix A Projects and Policies
- Appendix B Policies, Plans and Programmes Review
- Appendix C Scoping Consultation Log
- Appendix D Baseline Review
- Appendix E Baseline Maps
- Appendix F Baseline Indicators
- Habitats Regulation Assessment
- Community Impact Assessment
The Frequently Asked Questions for the Local Transport Plan here.