ITP have been commissioned by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority to better understand perceptions of bus services in the region in order to create a vision for future bus travel.
To inform this work we want to understand:
• How frequently people use bus services and how satisfied they are with those services,
• The factors are most important to them when considering travelling by bus;
• Levels of support for improvements to bus services in your local area.
We are collecting people’s views via an online survey.
The survey has recently been shared via the CPCA website and featured in the local press – https://cambridgeshirepeterborough-ca.gov.uk/news/public-to-have-say-on-cambridgeshire-and-peterborough-radical-bus-reform/.
About the online survey
• The surveys launched – Monday 4th November
• The survey will be open for entries for 6 weeks, until Sunday 15th December.
• The survey can be accessed via this link – www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/FutureBus/
• We are looking for responses from people who use the bus and those that do not.
• Surveys can also be completed over the phone by calling 07377 001512 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday).
• Everyone who completes the survey will have the choice to enter a prize draw to win £100 of high street shopping vouchers.
• Respondents can indicate a willingness to be considered to attend a follow-up group discussion session.
• Any personal information we collect to facilitate the selection of discussion group participants (name, email / telephone number) will be securely stored in accordance with GDPR and will not be shared with any third parties outside of our project delivery team, which consists of ITP and Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority